(as of Sep 22,2021 07:31:24 UTC – Details)
- Coverage of all 62 national parks, from the misty mountains of the east and the redwoods of the west to the glaciers of Alaska and volcanoes of Hawaii, organized by region
- Strategic lists and itineraries: Choose from lists of the best parks for hiking, wildlife, families, and scenic drives or make your way down the list of the top ten national parks experiences across the country
- The best outdoor adventures in every park, including backpacking, biking, climbing, kayaking, rafting, and more, plus detailed hike descriptions and trail maps marked with distance, duration, effort level, and trailheads
- National parks road trips with driving times and advice for linking multiple parks, interesting stops between them, and nearby attractions and state parks
- Comprehensive planning resources: With maps and transportation tips, you’ll have the tools to explore each park or region individually, or visit multiple for an epic national parks trip
- Expert advice from former park guide Becky Lomax on how to avoid crowds, what time of year to visit, and where to stay inside and outside the parks, from campgrounds to hotels
- Know before you go: Find essential background on climate, terrain, wildlife, history, and safety precautions, plus practical information on park fees, passes, and reservations, including how to obtain and use a National Parks Pass
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, plus a handy keepsake section for your national parks stamps and a detachable fold-out poster map
Whether you’re trekking to striking vistas, rafting a wild river, or camping under the stars, find your park adventure with Moon USA National Parks.
For more in-depth information on a specific park, check out one of Moon’s national parks travel guides.
From the Publisher
<img alt="Glacier Bay National Parks Alaska" src="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/grey-pixel.gif" class="a-lazy-loaded" data-src="http://www.eurocarsdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1632295882_821_Moon-USA-National-Parks-The-Complete-Guide-to-All-62.jpg"><img alt="Glacier Bay National Parks Alaska" src="http://www.eurocarsdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1632295882_821_Moon-USA-National-Parks-The-Complete-Guide-to-All-62.jpg"> <h3> National Parks with Moon </h3> Explore the parks at your own pace with Moon USA National Parks. With a mix of inspiration and practical tips, this guide helps you plan your visit to any park, big or small. <img alt="California Parks Road Trip" src="https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/common/grey-pixel.gif" class="a-spacing-mini a-lazy-loaded" data-src="http://www.eurocarsdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1632295882_741_Moon-USA-National-Parks-The-Complete-Guide-to-All-62.jpg"></p><img alt="California Parks Road Trip" src="http://www.eurocarsdiary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1632295882_741_Moon-USA-National-Parks-The-Complete-Guide-to-All-62.jpg">
Plan Your Adventure <p> Marvel at the largest trees in the world, bike down a volcano, or cross off multiple bucket list parks on an epic road trip. Explore the Great Outdoors Hike unforgettable trails or cruise the best scenic drives—and don’t miss out on key side trips and sights. Make Memories Visualize (and remember!) your adventure with the detachable wall map, collect each park’s stamp, and use the fun new park stickers to turn your book into a keepsake memento.
Also available from Moon Travel Guides
Find your next adventure with regional road trip ideas and lists of the best coastal drives, cross-country journeys, trips for kids, awe-inspiring views, and more.
Build your bucket list with this inspiration-filled coffee table book exploring ancient cities, natural wonders, epic road trips, and festivals around the world.
Experience two of America’s favorite natonal parks with adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in each park to a week-long road trip covering both.
Explore New England in every season with 150 outdoor getaways Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
Plan an epic two-week road trip to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Glacier National Parks or explore the region with shorter trips.
Journey through classic Americana with 11 routes that explore roadside curiosities, parks, diners, and the local history of each town and city along the way.
road trippers & adventurers
adventurers & daydreamers
nature lovers & foodies
road trippers & nature lovers
road trippers & history lovers
5.38″ x 7.38″
10″ x 13″
5.5″ x 7.5″
5.25″ x 8.25″
5″ x 7.75″
5.38″ x 7.38″
Fold-out souvenir map, driving directions
Giftable book with gold foil on spine
Trail maps, local author
Trail maps, local authors
Driving directions, trail maps, local author
Driving directions, mile-by-mile highlights